Limited Manufacturing Warranty
All WOLF Advanced Technology [WOLF] manufactured OEM products are offered with a 2-year limited warranty from the original
date of shipment.
WOLF products that integrate 3rd party OEM manufactured products include the originating OEM’s limited warranty.
WOLF’s manufacturing warranty is also limited to the following:
- Initial visual inspection and customer acceptance of goods shall not exceed 30 days from delivery.
- Established non-conforming goods rejected during the initial 30 days inspection period can be returned to WOLF
at WOLF’s expense for repair or replacement.
- Shipping expense is limited to the original place of delivery.
- Established non-conforming goods rejected after the initial 30 days’ inspection period but during the 2 year warranty period
can be returned to WOLF for repair or replacement.
- Shipping expense to WOLF is to be covered by the sender and shipping expense to return the goods to the customer will be
covered by WOLF.
- Shipping expense to return the goods is limited to the original place of delivery.
- All non-conforming goods, warranty and non-warranty returns must be issued a return material authorization number (RMA #)
prior to any shipment.
- Failure to do so will cause the package to be rejected and returned to sender.
- All warranty repairs or replacements will be at the discretion of WOLF.
- For non-conforming goods identified during the warranty period WOLF's costs will be limited to the costs required for WOLF staff
to repair or replace the non-conforming goods and to any applicable shipping costs as previously outlined in this warranty.
- Warranty will be void if the product has been determined to have been misused, improperly handled, operated with neglect,
customer damaged, tampered with or modified, or used in applications other than the intended design use.
WOLF endeavors to inspect, root cause and correct all warranty (and non-warranty) returns in the shortest possible time, however,
turnaround time can be impacted by other business factors.
WOLF can offer urgent, guaranteed 48-hour repair responsiveness for a fee. Please contact WOLF for more details.
Non-warranty repairs and repair evaluations must be accompanied with a purchase order [PO] to cover the cost of the
minimum repair charge.
- Non-warranty repair costs beyond the minimum repair charge will only proceed after the receipt of a sender-issued PO.
- All costs incurred for shipping all non-warranty shipments will be at the expense of the sender.