WOLF Advanced Technology is a North American engineering design center, specializing in the rapid development and manufacture of rugged real-time video boards and systems. WOLF, a sanctioned design partner for NVIDIA and AMD, targets rugged embedded form-factor video solutions for the harshest military and aerospace applications.
We offer a challenging and dynamic environment. Employees work with leading-edge technology and tools, alongside some of the best thought-leaders in our industry, in an environment that values work/life balance. We offer competitive compensation, full time hours (37.5 hours per week) and comprehensive benefits.
We are seeking candidates who want to be challenged every day to meet design, technical, manufacturing and organizational requirements, who think out-of-the box and pride themselves on continuous improvement. You will be given the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, utilize and develop your skills and capabilities, work with other skilled professionals and play a vital role in the overall success and growth of the organization.
WOLF is a military and aerospace manufacturer requiring strict adherence to CGP and ITAR requirements.
Applicants must be a Canadian or US citizen and undergo a police check with no criminal background.
Currently Available Positions (click a link for more info):
WOLF is always seeking the following types of qualified individuals:
- Engineering Graduates
- Hardware Design Engineers
- PCB Layout Engineers
- Low-level Driver Code Programmers
- Software Programmers
- Application and Support Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Marketing Specialists
- Technical Writers
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Wolf Industrial Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all individuals.
Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability.
Currently Available Job Descriptions
Manager, Quality Engineering
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Uxbridge, Ontario
Hours: full time, 37.5 hours/week (Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm)
Posting date: January 17, 2017 until filled
Start date: February 2017
Under the direction of the VP of Engineering, the Manager of Quality Engineering will be responsible for:
- Advance product quality planning, and work with cross-functional teams on the development of new and existing video graphic or GPU processing boards, to meet critical customer deadlines.
- Oversee, manage and audit ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System.
- Spearheading and managing the process updates and implementation of WOLF's QMS to AS9100D.
- Lead, define and project manage process updates and implementation.
- Review, assess and provide recommendations to improve existing operations, production and design processes, and continuous improvement metrics.
- Lead internal quality audits of production, design engineering projects and workflows to ensure compliance to agreed-to specifications.
- Provide periodic quality standards training to employees as appropriate.
- Provide management regular metrics-based reports on quality delivery, gaps, and improvement recommendations.
- Participate in customer discussions, and planning as it relates to quality management, planning, monitoring, reporting and execution.
- Provide guidance and assistance for component incoming quality inspections and control.
- Liaise between customers. Q/A, engineering, manufacturing and suppliers.
- Implement new procedures and processes in prototype stages, product launches, and production deliveries in compliance with specific military and aerospace requirements.
- Coordinate with production, program management and engineering to conduct product FMEA analysis.
- Evaluate quality issues utilizing appropriate root cause analysis.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality while managing customer sensitive documents and data that drives process and product changes.
- Perform statistical studies, reports data and communicates with sales, design, engineering, testing, and production floor for customer problem resolution.
- Coordinate, manage and audit all manufacturing programs including cost, design, timing, test, and production to the highest quality standards to meet customer needs.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Responsible for developing a QMS.
- Adhere to WOLF Advanced Technology core values: integrity, respect, trust, honesty, fairness and loyalty.
- 10+ years’ experience in process quality control and product testing.
- Experience in embedded systems design and MIL/AERO markets considered as a significant asset.
- Solid works knowledge of Microsoft Office-Word, Excel (pivot table expertise an asset), Graphing, Access and Power Point.
- Familiarity with SAP (business 1), Microsoft Project and Quick-Base considered an asset.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (high level of written and verbal communication).
- Fluent in English.
- Mandatory experience with AS9100 process and standards.
- In depth knowledge of ISO 9001-2015 process and standards.
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis and reporting.
- Solid understanding of process auditing.
- Strong working knowledge of electronic design and new product introduction processes.
- Post-Secondary graduate with a technical degree, diploma or certificate in Quality Engineering.
- CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) or CQT (Certified Quality Technician) is strongly preferred.
- Bachelors of Engineering Degree considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Manager role, preferably with oversight of AS9100 and ISO 9001.
- Test script development considered an asset.
- Proficient in developing strong customer relationships including presentation and project updates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Candidates can apply by sending a covering letter and resume in .pdf format to email@example.com referencing job title: " Manager, Quality Engineering ".