NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP107 2.3 TFLOPS with 4 Video Outputs
- NVIDIA GP107, 2.3 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- 4 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 4GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power default: 25W; configurable hard cap from 15 - 50W
The XMC-P2000E-VO (WOLF-3176) board is a chip-down design which uses advanced NVIDIA® Quadro® PascalTM 14nm GPU technology. This rugged Pascal-based board includes four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The Pascal GPU architecture provides significant improvements to performance, as well as a more powerful Unified Memory feature. Pascal’s larger virtual memory address space enables the GPU to access the entire system memory plus the memory of all GPUs in the system, while the on-demand page migration engine allows the system to migrate pages from anywhere in the system to the GPUs memory for efficient processing. This combination of improved computational performance and improved memory handling results in significantly improved algorithm efficiency.
This rugged video graphics XMC board delivers extremely high performance per watt, which makes it an excellent choice for the aerospace and defense industries. Standard options include rugged air-cooled front output and conduction-cooled rear output.
WOLF-3176 XMC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 768 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 128-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 96 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- Available as XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations
Open the XMC-P2000E-VO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.