NVIDIA Quadro Pascal with Enhanced Outputs, SDI & Analog
- NVIDIA GP107, 2.3 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- 4 independent outputs, includes up to 2x 3G-SDI, 1x analog (CVBS/STANAG 3350/VGA), 3x DisplayPort, 1x DVI
- 4GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power default: 25W; configurable hard cap from 15 - 50W
The XMC-P2000E-SDI-CV (WOLF-3177) board uses advanced NVIDIA® Quadro® PascalTM 14nm GPU technology. This rugged Pascal-based board includes support for flexible output interfaces, including 3G-SDI, DVI and analog outputs. The board can support up to three DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The Pascal GPU architecture provides significant improvements to performance, as well as a more powerful Unified Memory feature. Pascal’s larger virtual memory address space enables the GPU to access the entire system memory plus the memory of all GPUs in the system, while the on-demand page migration engine allows the system to migrate pages from anywhere in the system to the GPUs memory for efficient processing. This combination of improved computational performance and improved memory handling results in significantly improved algorithm efficiency.
The rugged XMC-P2000E-SDI-CV (WOLF-3177) board includes air-cooled and conduction cooled options. For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 768 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 128-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 96 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- Available with XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations
Open the XMC-P2000E-SDI-CV product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.