NVIDIA Pascal GP107 I/O Module, Includes two 3G-SDI I/O & Analog
- NVIDIA GP107, 2.3 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- Up to two 3G-SDI inputs and two 3G-SDI outputs
- Analog inputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power default: 25W; configurable hard cap from 25 - 60 Watts
WOLF’s versatile Video Processing Unit (VPU) board includes both an advanced NVIDIA® Quadro® PascalTM GPU and WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX). This board accepts multiple simultaneous inputs, including 3G-SDI and CVBS. The video data can be routed to the powerful Pascal GPU for processing or encoding, and then output in several formats, including 3G-SDI, DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI.
The WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) is the engine that provides the board with conversion of video data from one standard to another, with a wide array of video input and output options for both cutting-edge digital I/O and legacy analog I/O. The FGX has direct memory access (DMA) to the Quadro Pascal’s GPU memory for GPU processing and complex analysis. By including both the versatile FGX and a high performance Quadro Pascal GPU on one board WOLF’s I/O and processing solution avoids the SBC data rebroadcast traffic jams that commonly occur with a 2-board solution.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
WOLF-3170 XMC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Additional inputs: CVBS
- MCOTS option: STANAG 3350
- Additional outputs: DisplayPort ++
- DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 768 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 128-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 96 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x4 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- Available with XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations
A development carrier board is available for this product.
See XMC-DEV-VPU (WOLF-30D0)
Open the XMC-P2000E-SDI-2IO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.