4K Digital & Analog Video Capture, Convert, Transmit
- WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme 2 (FGX2) capture, convert and transmit engine
- Up to two 12G-SDI inputs and outputs
- Up to six additional 3G-SDI inputs and outputs
- Two CVBS NTSC/PAL inputs, HDMI optional
- Low operating power, 12 to 25W (depending on options)
The WOLF-3183 provides a high data rate, high density video capture and transmit platform with the FGX2, WOLF’s second-generation frame grabbing technology. FGX2 is a 4K-capable digital and analog frame grabber with conversion and transmit capability, built on the Xilinx® Kintex® UltraScale+™ series of devices. It is ideally suited for machine vision, synthetic vision or video processing applications deployed in harsh environments where low latency counts and SWaP is at a premium.
This module’s ICD aligns with SOSA and ANSI/VITA 46.9 and provides an excellent upgrade path from the previous generation WOLF-3080 with a compatible hardware ICD and comparable thermal envelope. This module can be paired with a WOLF NVIDIA-based GPGPU module to provide extremely low latency peer-to-peer communication which will reduce CPU overhead when processing or encoding large amounts of data.
MCOTS options include the ability to change interfaces to CoaXPress, ARINC-818, or to other analog or digital video standards. RTOS drivers are optionally available upon request.
WOLF-3183 XMC Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Optional 8Gb DDR4 RAM for additional application support
- Standalone operation with embedded Linux OS
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA support for low latency data exchange with an NVIDIA GPU
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VxWorks RTOS drivers optional
- Extended product lifespan
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- SOSA Aligned mapping
- ICD compatible with WOLF-3080
- Dimensions: TBA
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.