4K Video Capture, Convert, Transmit; Includes CoaXPress, SDI, Analog
- Frame Grabber eXtreme 2 (FGX2) capture, convert, transmit engine
- Two CoaXPress inputs, up to CXP-6
- Two 12G-SDI inputs and up to four 12G-SDI outputs
- Up to three analog inputs, one VGA output, and two HD (1080p60) DP inputs
- Low operating power, 12 to 25W
The FGX2 is WOLF’s next generation frame grabbing technology, introducing support for 4K and distributed video while maintaining support for legacy analog systems.
The module represents a huge upgrade in efficiency with up to 8x the processing bandwidth compared to the previous generation FGX with a much higher channel count density. Support for new CoaXPress camera inputs is also included on this module.
The FGX2 is available on several WOLF products, all targeting different price points and performance capabilities.
WOLF-3180 XMC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- PCIe x8 Gen3 with up to 7.88 GB/s in each direction
- Analog input formats: CVBS / STANAG 3350
- Optional 8Gb DDR4 RAM for additional app support
- Standalone Operation with Embedded Linux OS
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VxWorks RTOS drivers optional
- Extended product lifespan
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Dimensions: 143.75mm x 74mm
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.