FGX Video Capture, Convert, Transmit; with SDI and Analog I/O
- WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) capture, convert and transmit engine
- Up to 2 SDI inputs and outputs
- Up to 3 CVBS inputs and 1 CVBS output
- Up to 2 RGB/STANAG inputs and outputs
- Low operating power, 12W
This versatile capture, convert and transmit board includes WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX), built on Xilinx FPGA hardware. This board accepts multiple simultaneous inputs and can output multiple formats, including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and analog CVBS, STANAG 3350 or other optional formats. The module can also accept video sources from a PCIe DMA stream for real-time conversion to SDI or analog output.
The raw data from each channel can be streamed with sub-frame latency to the host system or to a GPU for storage, analysis, enhancement, encode or display.
The WOLF FGX high-performance engine provides the flexibility required for fast, cost-effective MCOTS customization, allowing the module to be modified to interface with many video standards or system hosts.
WOLF-3081 XMC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI support
- Analog input format support: CVBS, RGB, STANAG 3350
- Additional video standard support optional
- PCIe x4 Gen2 with up to 2.0 GB/s
- Six General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)
- 4GB DDR3L memory
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VxWorks RTOS drivers optional
- Extended product lifespan
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configuration
- Available with XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 connectors
- Dimensions: 143.75mm x 74mm
Open the XMC-FGX-SDI-IO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.