Wolf Frame Grabber Extreme, Includes 4 SDI In/Out and Analog
- WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) capture and process engine
- Up to four HD-SDI or two 3G-SDI inputs
- Up to four HD-SDI or two 3G-SDI outputs
- Up to four analog inputs and two analog outputs
- Low operating power, under 7.5W
This versatile XMC capture, process and display module includes WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX), built on Xilinx FPGA hardware. This board accepts multiple simultaneous inputs and can output multiple formats, including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and analog (CVBS, STANAG 3350 or VGA). The module can also accept video sources from a GPU DisplayPort output or from a PCIe DMA stream for real-time conversion to SDI or analog output.
The raw data from each channel can be streamed with sub-frame latency to the host system or to a GPU for storage, analysis, enhancement, encode or display.
The WOLF FGX high-performance engine provides the flexibility required for fast, cost-effective MCOTS customization, allowing the module to be modified to interface with many video standards or system hosts.
WOLF-3080 XMC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Analog input formats: 4 CVBS inputs or 2 CVBS and 2 STANAG inputs
- Analog output formats: 2 STANAG 3350 or VGA
- PCIe x4 Gen2 with up to 2.0 GB/s
- Extended product lifespan
- Windows and Linux drivers
- RTOS drivers: VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others available
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Available with XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configuration
Open the XMC-FGX-SDI-4IO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.