AMD Radeon E9171, 1.25 TFLOPS with Five 4K Video Outputs
- AMD Radeon® 1.25 TFLOPS GPU
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory
- Up to 5 DisplayPort 1.4 4K outputs
- Dynamic power management (DPM) with real-time control from 15 - 50W
WOLF’s XMC-E9171-VO board incorporates an AMD Radeon® with the latest 14nm Polaris architecture to provide a significant performance increase compared to the previous generation AMD GPUs, with processing at 1.25 TFLOPS and highly efficient operating power which is dynamically controllable from 15 to 50 Watts.
The XMC-E9171-VO is capable of driving up to five 4K displays (4096x2160 @60Hz, 17:9). DisplayPort 1.4 is supported, with High Dynamic Range (HDR) video and 12-bit color depth.
This board can provide 1.25 TFLOPS of single-precision GPGPU parallel processing capability. AMD GPUs are optimized for OpenCL, the open and cross-platform programming standard. For those with existing CUDA code, AMD’s HIP Tools can be used to port CUDA code to C++, giving developers a way to reuse code that was previously locked to a proprietary hardware.
RTOS drivers are available for this board, including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others on request. Windows and Linux drivers are also available.
WOLF-3196 XMC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Output options: DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI
- 5 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 60Hz with 12-bit color depth
- GPGPU parallel processing:
- Eight compute units, 512 shaders (Stream Processors)
- DirectX® 12, OpenCL™ 2.0, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- AMD’s HIP Tools for NVIDIA® CUDA™ code reuse
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory, width: 128-bit
- Memory clock 1500 MHz, bandwidth: 48 GB/s
- Support for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode, 4K at 60Hz
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Optional RTOS drivers: VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- Available with XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations
Open the XMC-E9171-VO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.