AMD Radeon E9171, Includes 2 SDI Inputs & 2 SDI Outputs
- AMD Radeon® 1.25 TFLOPS GPU
- Up to two 3G-SDI inputs and two 3G-SDI outputs
- Additional inputs and outputs
- Dynamic power management (DPM) with real-time control from 20 - 55W (default: 25W)
WOLF’s versatile Video Processing Unit (VPU) board includes both an advanced AMD Radeon® E9171 GPU and WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX). This board accepts multiple simultaneous inputs, including 3G-SDI, CVBS or STANAG 3350. The video data can be routed to the AMD Radeon GPU for processing or encoding, and then output in several formats, including 3G-SDI, DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI.
The WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) is the engine that provides the board with conversion of video data from one standard to another, with a wide array of video input and output options for both cutting-edge digital I/O and legacy analog I/O. The FGX has direct memory access (DMA) to the AMD Radeon’s GPU memory for GPU processing and complex analysis. By including both the versatile FGX and a high performance GPU on one board WOLF’s I/O and processing solution avoids the SBC data rebroadcast traffic jams that commonly occur with a 2-board solution.
Optional RTOS drivers are available for this board, including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others on request. Windows and Linux drivers are also available.
WOLF-3190 XMC Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Additional inputs: CVBS or STANAG 3350
- Additional outputs: DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI
- 5 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- GPGPU parallel processing:
- Eight compute units, 512 shaders (Stream Processors)
- DirectX® 12, OpenCL™ 1.2, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- AMD’s HIP Tools for NVIDIA® CUDA™ code reuse
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory, width: 128-bit
- Memory clock 1500 MHz, bandwidth: 48 GB/s
- Support for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode, 4K at 60Hz
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Optional RTOS drivers: VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- Available with XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations
Open the XMC-E9171-SDI-2IO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.