AMD Radeon E9171, Converted Video Outputs: SDI, DP, DVI, HDMI
- AMD Radeon 1.25 TFLOPS GPU
- Chip-down rugged design, MIL-STD-810
- 2x SDI outputs
- 3x DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- Dynamic power management (DPM) with real-time operating power control from 20 - 55W
WOLF’s XMC-E9171-CV board incorporates an AMD Radeon® with a 14nm Polaris architecture to provide a significant performance increase compared to the previous generation of AMD GPUs, with processing at 1.25 TFLOPS and a highly efficient operating power which is dynamically controllable from 15 to 40 Watts.
The XMV-E9171-CV is capable of driving up to five outputs, with up to five 4K displays (4096x2160 @60Hz) and up to two 5K displays (5120x2880 @60Hz). The WOLF FGX provides converted video outputs, with SDI outputs standard and others available as MCOTS options. DisplayPort 1.4 is supported, with High Dynamic Range (HDR) video and up to 12 bit color depth.
This board can provide 1.25 TFLOPS of single-precision GPGPU parallel processing capability. AMD GPUs are optimized for OpenCL, the open and cross-platform programming standard. For those with existing CUDA code, AMD’s HIP Tools can be used to port CUDA code to C++, giving developers a way to reuse code that was previously locked to a proprietary hardware.
Optional RTOS drivers are available for this board, including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others on request. Windows and Linux drivers are also available.
WOLF-3197 XMC Module
- Optional outputs: HDMI 2.0b, DVI
- DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 60Hz with up to 10-bit color depth
- Optional MCOTS outputs: CVBS, VGA, STANAG 3350
- GPGPU parallel processing:
- Eight compute units, 512 shaders (Stream Processors)
- DirectX® 12, OpenCL™ 1.2, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- AMD’s HIP Tools for NVIDIA® CUDA™ code reuse
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory, width: 128-bit
- Memory clock 1500 MHz, bandwidth: 48 GB/s
- Support for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode, 4K at 60Hz
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Optional RTOS drivers: VxWorks; Others on request
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- Available with XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 connectors
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.