AMD Radeon E8860, 768 GFLOPs GPGPU with up to 6 Outputs
- AMD Radeon™ E8860 GPU
- 6 independent outputs
- RTOS Support
- Advanced dynamic power management, as low as 10 Watts
WOLF’s XMC-E8860-VO (WOLF-0258) graphics module incorporates an AMD RadeonTM E8860 which significantly outperforms the previous generation GPUs, with a similar thermal design point.
The XMC-E8860-VO (WOLF-0258) is capable of driving up to six displays, comprised of combinations of: up to six DisplayPort 1.2 digital displays, or up to two legacy displays (including HDMI, Dual-Link DVI, or one SVGA). The board has excellent GPGPU capabilities with 768 GFLOPS of single precision parallel processing capability.
Hardware configuration options include: rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled; front or rear I/O; XMC X16 or PMC P14. Designed to be fully compatible with VPX, this next generation video output module supports the industry-standard ANSI/VITA 46.9 I/O connector mapping.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- Up to 6 independent outputs:
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, Dual-Link DVI, SVGA
- Advanced GPGPU capabilities for parallel processing:
- 768 GFLOPs single-precision peak
- OpenCL 1.2, DirectCompute 11
- DirectX 11, OpenGL 4
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- Max memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, other RTOS drivers available upon request
- High levels of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz at 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
A development carrier board is available for this product. See XMC-DEV-VO (WOLF-027899)
Open the XMC-E8860-VO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.