AMD Radeon E8860, 768 GFLOPs GPGPU with up to 6 Outputs
- AMD Radeon™ E8860 GPU
- 6 independent outputs
- RTOS Support
- Advanced dynamic power management, as low as 10 Watts
WOLF’s XMC-E8860-VO (WOLF-0258) graphics module incorporates an AMD RadeonTM E8860 which significantly outperforms the previous generation GPUs, with a similar thermal design point.
The XMC-E8860-VO (WOLF-0258) is capable of driving up to six displays, comprised of combinations of: up to six DisplayPort 1.2 digital displays, or up to two legacy displays (including HDMI, Dual-Link DVI, or one SVGA). The board has excellent GPGPU capabilities with 768 GFLOPS of single precision parallel processing capability.
Hardware configuration options include: rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled; front or rear I/O; XMC X16 or PMC P14. Designed to be fully compatible with VPX, this next generation video output module supports the industry-standard ANSI/VITA 46.9 I/O connector mapping.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Up to 6 independent outputs:
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, Dual-Link DVI, SVGA
- Advanced GPGPU capabilities for parallel processing:
- 768 GFLOPs single-precision peak
- OpenCL 1.2, DirectCompute 11
- DirectX 11, OpenGL 4
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- Max memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, other RTOS drivers available upon request
- High levels of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz at 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
A development carrier board is available for this product. See XMC-DEV-VO (WOLF-027899)
Open the XMC-E8860-VO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.