AMD Radeon E8860 with Enhanced Outputs, Includes SDI & Analog
- AMD Radeon E8860 28nm GPU
- Up to 3x 3G-SDI/HD-SDI outputs
- Up to 3x DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI
- Analog options: SVGA, CVBS or STANAG 3350
- Dynamic power management (DPM) with real-time control from 15 to 50 Watts
WOLF has created a versatile Video Output board with an advanced AMD Radeon® E8860 GPU and a WOLF FGX which provides enhanced outputs that are not native to the GPU. The WOLF FGX provides conversion of video data from one standard to another, providing video output options for both cutting-edge digital output and legacy analog output, including three 3G-SDI or HD-SDI outputs and optionally CVBS or STANAG 3350. The board can also drive DisplayPort++ outputs with support for HDMI and DVI, and SVGA.
This board has a highly efficient operating power which is dynamically controllable from 15 to 45 Watts. It is available in air-cooled or conduction-cooled models.
WOLF-3097 XMC Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- GPGPU capabilities for parallel processing:
- 768 GFLOPs single-precision
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectCompute 11.1
- DirectX® 11.1, OpenGL 4.2
- 2GB GDDR5 memory
- Memory width: 128-bit
- Memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- PCIe x8 Gen 2 or Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and other RTOS drivers are also available upon request
- High levels of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations
- Available with XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations
Open the XMC-E8860-SDI-VO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.