NVIDIA RTX2000 Ada, up to 4K I/O, SDI, DP, CVBS
- NVIDIA RTXTM A2000 Ada, 3072 CUDA Cores, 96 Tensor Cores, 24 RT Cores
- Up to 4x SDI inputs and 4x SDI outputs
- Up to 2x DP/HDMI/DVI outputs
- 2x CVBS Inputs
- Configurable operating power, 30W to 50W
This versatile I/O module includes both an advanced NVIDIA RTXTM 2000 Ada embedded GPU and WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX2) with up to 4K support. This board accepts multiple simultaneous SDI inputs. The captured inputs can be routed to the high-performance NVIDIA GPU for processing and be output in several formats, including SDI, DisplayPort, HDMI, and others by request.
The NVIDIA Ada architecture includes CUDA cores for HPEC, 4th generation Tensor cores for AI and data science computations, and 3rd generation Ray Tracing (RT) cores for visually accurate rendering. The Ada GPU uses a new TSMC 4N NVIDIA Custom Manufacturing Process which to increased efficiency. The denser Ada GPUs have more CUDA and Tensor cores operating at higher clock frequencies at the same power, delivering significantly more performance per watt compared to WOLF’s previous generation product.
The WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX2) provides the board with data conversion from one standard to another, with a wide array of video input and output options for both cutting-edge digital I/O and legacy analog I/O. The FGX2 supports NVIDIA GPUDirect which allows direct access to the GPU memory for processing and analysis.
WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path to conduct heat away from the GPU.
WOLF-3570 XMC Module
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
Contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services if more extensive modifications are required.
GPU and FGX2 Features
- Support for 12G-SDI and 3G-SDI
- MCOTS options for additional video format support
- MCOTS options for analog stereo audio inputs
- WOLF FGX2 supports NVIDIA GPUDirect, providing an efficient CPU offload
- Ada GPGPU parallel processing support:
- CUDA Toolkit 12, CUDA Compute capability 8.9
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 96 Tensor Cores (4th Gen)
- 24 Ray Tracing cores (3rd Gen)
- 8GB GDDR6 128-bit memory
- NVENC (8th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
- PCIe Gen3 switch with x8 to the XMC connector
- Linux and Windows drivers
- NVIDIA driver support requires the following host CPU: Intel E/S/H/H35 Class, AMD H/HS Class
- Designed for Harsh Environments:
- Rugged conduction cooled or air cooled
- Operating temperature: conduction cooled -40° to +85°C, air cooled -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak conduction cooled, 30G peak air cooled
- Dimensions: TBD
- Weight (approximately): TBD
- VITA 46.9 VPX I/O mapping patterns supported: X12d, X8d, X16s
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.