NVIDIA RTX A2000E with 4 Simultaneous Video Outputs
- NVIDIA RTX GA107, 2560 CUDA cores, 80 Tensor cores, 20 RT cores
- Up to 4 simultaneous video outputs
- DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI supported
- 8 GB GDDR6 memory, 128 Bit, 192 GB/s max
- Configurable operating power, 25W to 80W
This XMC module includes an advanced NVIDIA RTXTM A2000 embedded GPU. Data can be routed to the high-performance NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU for processing, encoding, or AI inference, and then be output via DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, or PCIe x8.
The NVIDIA Ampere architecture has introduced many significant improvements to the performance and efficiency of the GPU, with more flexible CUDA FP32/INT core use, more efficient third generation Tensor cores, and second generation RT cores. The Ampere GPU fabrication uses an 8nm manufacturing processing providing significant power improvements which, along with other Ampere architecture improvements, can provide up to 144 GFLOPS/W, providing almost three times the performance per slot compared to the Pascal generation’s 51 GFLOPS/W.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path to move heat away from the GPU.
WOLF-3476 XMC Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz/5K at 60Hz, with 10-bit color depth
- DVI and HDMI support
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing support:
- CUDA® Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 80 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen), 34/66 TOPS (dense/sparse)
- 20 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
- PCIe x8, Gen1 to Gen4 support
- PCIe Gen4/Gen3 support requires min. TBP of 30W
- Linux and Windows drivers available
- Designed for Harsh Environments:
- Rugged conduction cooled or air cooled
- Operating temperature: conduction cooled
-40° to +85°C, air cooled -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction cooled, 30G peak for air cooled
- Dimensions: TBD
- Weight (approximately): TBD
- VITA 46.9 I/O mapping for VPX rear I/O
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.