- NVIDIA GP107, 2.3 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- Chip-down rugged design, MIL-STD-810
- Up to two 3G-SDI inputs and two 3G-SDI outputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power default: 25W; configurable hard cap from 20 - 60 Watts
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
WOLF’s versatile Video Processing Unit (VPU) board includes both an advanced NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GPU and WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX). This board accepts multiple simultaneous inputs, including 3G-SDI, CVBS or STANAG 3350. The video data can be routed to the powerful Pascal GPU for processing or encoding, and then output in several formats, including 3G-SDI, DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI.
The WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) is the engine that provides the board with conversion of video data from one standard to another, with a wide array of video input and output options for both cutting-edge digital I/O and legacy analog I/O. The FGX has direct memory access (DMA) to the Quadro Pascal’s GPU memory for GPU processing and complex analysis. By including both the versatile FGX and a high performance Quadro Pascal GPU on one board WOLF’s I/O and processing solution avoids the SBC data rebroadcast traffic jams that commonly occur with a 2-board solution.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
- Additional inputs: CVBS (STANAG 3350 optional)
- Additional outputs: DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI
- DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 768 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 128-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 96 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x4 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Available as XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations
- VITA 46.9 I/O compliant mapping for 3U and 6U VPX configurations