- NVIDIA® Maxwell GM107 28nm GPU
- 1.2 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- 4 independent digital video outputs
- Low TDP between 20 - 45 Watts
WOLF’s XMC-GM107-VO board leverages NVIDIA’s Maxwell 28nm GPU technology for CUDA processing at nearly 1.2 TFLOPs using only 45 Watts. This high performance per watt makes it an excellent choice for the aerospace and defense industries.
Utilizing the advanced NVIDIA Maxwell GPU architecture, this rugged video graphics XMC board delivers nearly twice the performance of previous-generation video graphics boards.
Standard options include rugged air-cooled front output and conduction-cooled rear output. Several factory-configured output combinations are supported, including combining front and rear output on the same module. Additionally this board is available with legacy XMC (VITA 42) connectors, or XMC 2.0 (VITA 61) connectors.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
- 4 independent digital video outputs from:
- 4× DisplayPort 1.2
- 1× DVI-SL, 1× DVI-DL, 1× HDMI
- 1 analog video output (RGBHV)
- PCIe Gen3 up to x8
- 2 GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- 80 GB/s memory bandwidth
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities:
- 640 CUDA core GPGPU engine
- CUDA Toolkit 7.5, CUDA Compute 5.0
- DirectX 12, OpenCL™ 1.2, OpenGL 4.5
- High level of ruggedization
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- Rugged air-cooled
- Windows and Linux support
- XMC form factor: 74×149 mm
- I/O mapping conforms to VITA 46.9
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations available
- Available as XMC 1.0 or XMC 2.0 configurations