- Single or Dual NVIDIA Tesla Maxwell-2 M6 (GM204) 28nm GPU
- Per GPU:
- 2,857 GFLOPS single precision (32-bit)
- 8 GB GDDR5, 256-bit memory
- 1536 CUDA Cores
- Supports High Performance Compute (HPC) mode, exposing an 8GB BAR for DMA
- NVIDIA GRID™ 2.0 vGPU virtualization
- PCIe x16 Gen3
WOLF’s VPX3U‑TESLA-M6 board leverages single or dual NVIDIA® Tesla® Maxwell-2 28nm GPU technology, bringing extreme high performance and GRID virtualization technology to a ruggedized embedded platform.
NVIDIA GRID is the industry’s most advanced technology for sharing true virtual GPU (GRID 2.0 vGPU™) hardware acceleration between multiple users. This technology ensures complete application compatibility, which means features and experience are the same as they would be on a physical device.
The NVIDIA High Performance Compute (HPC) mode makes this board especially suitable for use as an advanced GPGPU compute engine, and is only available on the Tesla M6 and M60. When the board is in HPC mode it exposes an 8GB base address register (BAR) for direct access to the framebuffer from the CPU and other PCIe devices.
Due to the critical importance of size, weight and power (SWaP) in aerospace and defense applications, each ruggedized VPX6U-TESLA-M6 video graphic board can be individually tuned to maximize GPGPU.
- ECC memory support
- Power Brake PWRBRK# Emergency Power Reduction fail-safe
- Graphics Controller mode for legacy support
- Memory Bandwidth: 147.2 GB/s
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities: CUDA 7.5, OpenCL™ 1.2
- Max operating power: Single 110W, Dual 225W
- High level of ruggedization:
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +71°C operating temperature
- 20g, 11ms shock
- 0.1g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- Conduction-cooled or Rugged air-cooled
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VPX 6U form factor: 233×100 mm
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)