- Dual NVIDIA P5000, 12.4 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- 8 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 32 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA technology
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 80 – 200W
This product has passed WOLF's preliminary design review and is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team. Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
The VPX6U-P5000-VO-DUAL board uses two advanced NVIDIA Quadro Pascal 16nm GPUs. This rugged Pascal-based board includes eight DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The board implements PCIe x16 Gen3, with a flexible, highly configurable PCIe interface, supporting a variety of OpenVPX profiles and enabling a broad range of bridge link configurations.
The rugged VPX6U-P5000-VO-DUAL board includes air-cooled and conduction-cooled options. For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
- Up to 8 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 4096 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 8.0, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulcan 1.0
- Memory width: 256-bit to each GPU
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 192 GB/s to each GPU
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)