- NVIDIA P5000, 6.2 TFLOPS, GPGPU Engine
- 4 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 16 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA technology
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 40 – 100W
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
The VPX3U-P5000-VO (WOLF-1116) board uses NVIDIA’s advanced Quadro Pascal 16nm GPU technology. This rugged Pascal-based board includes four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The rugged VPX3U-P5000-VO board includes air-cooled and conduction cooled options. For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
- 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 2048 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 8.0, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulcan 1.0
- Memory width: 256-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 192 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)