- NVIDIA P5000, 6.2 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- Up to two 3G-SDI inputs and two 3G-SDI outputs
- Up to two analog inputs and/or outputs
- 16 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA technology
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 50 – 120W
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
WOLF’s versatile Video Processing Unit (VPU) board includes both an advanced NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GPU and WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX). This board accepts up to two simultaneous 3G-SDI inputs and CVBS/STANAG inputs. The video data can be routed to the powerful Pascal GPU for processing or encoding, and then output in several formats, including up to two 3G-SDI, CVBS/STANAG, and optional output to DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI.
The WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) is the engine that provides the board with conversion of video data from one standard to another, with a wide array of video input and output options for both cutting-edge digital I/O and legacy analog I/O. The FGX has direct memory access (DMA) to the Quadro Pascal’s GPU memory for GPU processing and complex analysis. By including both the versatile FGX and a high performance Quadro Pascal GPU on one board WOLF’s I/O and processing solution avoids the SBC data rebroadcast traffic jams that commonly occur with a 2-board solution.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
- Additional outputs: DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI
- 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 2048 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 8.0, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulcan 1.0
- Memory width: 256-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 192 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)