- Powered by AMD Radeon™ HD 7970M GPU
- GPGPU: 2.176 TFLOPs peak performance (single-precision)
- GPGPU: 136 GFLOPs peak performance (double-precision)
The VPX3U-HD7970M is a 3U VPX-REDI card integrating a high-performance video graphics module, powered by AMD’s Radeon™ HD 7970M GPU.
Ideally suited for GPGPU applications, the
VPX3U-HD7970M has a high performance/watt general-purpose GPU floating-point processing capacity, in a 3U form-factor with a theoretical peak performance of over 2 TFLOPs.
Designed for military and aerospace requirements: MIL-810, IPC-610 Class 3, RIAC, air-cooled or conduction-cooled, extended temperature -40°C to +71°C as measured on the thermal conductive rail. The VPX3U-HD7970M is well matched for any application that requires military-grade high-performance GPGPU double-precision processing power.
The Radeon™ HD 7970M GPU modules integrated into the VPX3U-HD7970M unit are members of WOLF’s Video Graphic Modules family, and can be combined with WOLF’s specially-designed PICO modules to allow for a multitude of of video output combinations comprised of the following: DisplayPort™, HDMI, DVI, TMDS, LVDS.
- 6 Independent Digital DisplayPort Outputs
- RAM: 2GB GDDR5 256-bit, with 154 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- PCIe Interface: x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 lanes PCIe 1, 2, or 3.0
- Shader Processing Units: 1,280
- 40W to 75W Power (dynamically tunable)
- DirectX® 11; OpenGL® 4.2
- OpenCL™ 1.2
- AMD™ Stream Computing
- DirectCompute 11
- 28nm Process Technology
- Motion Video Decode:
UVD4 for H.264, VC-1, MVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 part 2 decoding
- Minimum 3 year product availability