- Four HD/SD-SDI inputs (SMPTE-292M 1080p30)
- Two 3G-SDI inputs (SMPTE-424M 1080p60)
- STANAG 4609 KLV Metadata Injection over Ethernet or RS-232
- Ultra low power
The VPX3U-H264-DUAL card provides a multi-channel, low latency, SDI to H.264 encoded/encrypted UDP stream for mission-critical ruggedized applications in a 3U VPX form factor. The VPX3U-H264-DUAL is capable of four simultaneous HD-SDI channels or two simultaneous 3G-SDI channels.
Real-time H.264 encoding can be enhanced with optional video processing, and multiple encode streams from a single source, all in an ultra-low power platform.
In static configuration, no driver, operating system or user applications are required; the module begins outputting an encoded UDP stream as soon as power and SDI activity are detected.
Dynamic configuration allows real-time control of the encoder. Communicate with the encoder engine through Ethernet or RS-232 to adjust bit rate, inject metadata, change encoder stream target UDP, read-back status and more.
WOLF’s VPX3U-H264-DUAL modules are available in several hardware configurations; conduction-cooled or rugged air-cooled with front or rear I/O. This solution is ideal for Military, Aerospace, Medical or Industrial applications.
- No O/S or drivers required
- Stand-alone operation
- Supports Static and Dynamic configurations
- Low latency
- Compressed H.264 Output via Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Uncompressed pass-through Output via SDI
Optional Video Processing
- Adaptive edge/contrast enhancement
- Noise reduction
- Colour management
- Form factor: 3U VPX-REDI VITA 46.0
- Conduction-cooled: -40° to +85°C
Rugged air-cooled: -40° to +70°C