- NVIDIA® Maxwell GM204 28nm GPU
- CUDA General Purpose GPU Engine
- 31.0 GFLOPs/Watt
- PCIe Gen3 up to x16
This product is not recommended for new designs. If this product is of interest to you please contact WOLF to discuss alternate products to meet your requirements.
WOLF’s VPX3U-GTX980M (WOLF-0336) board leverages NVIDIA’s Maxwell-2 28nm GPU technology, bringing near-desktop performance to a ruggedized embedded platform.
Utilizing the world’s most advanced GPU architecture, this ruggedized board is capable of a staggering 3,189 GFLOPs of single-precision CUDA processing, and can perform precision-intensive complex calculations such as video stabilization, image processing, terrain analysis, object tracking or 3D visualization of geospatial data.
Due to the critical importance of size, weight and power (SWaP) in aerospace and defense applications, each ruggedized VPX3U-GTX980M (WOLF-0336) video graphic board is individually tuned to a moderate performance level, in order to maximize GPGPU capability while minimizing power usage. WOLF will then incrementally increase the performance level as necessary, to fit within the available overall system power budget.
Additionally, using the VPX3U-GTX980M (WOLF-0336) in conjunction with any of WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) products unlocks the ability to bypass all SBC data rebroadcast traffic jams with direct memory access (DMA) to GPU memory.
- 3,189 GFLOPs CUDA Single Precision GPGPU
- 103 Watt TDP
- 3 simultaneous video outputs:
- 2 DisplayPort and 1 VGA
- 1 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI and 1 VGA
- Optional custom configurations are also available
- 8GB GDDR5 256-bit memory
- 1536 Shader Cores
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities: CUDA, OpenCL™ 1.1, DirectCompute
DirectX 12.1, OpenGL 4.5
- High level of ruggedization:
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +71°C operating temperature
- 20g, 11ms shock
- 0.1g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- Rugged air-cooled
- Windows 7 and Linux drivers
- VPX 3U form factor: 160×100 mm
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)