- NVIDIA® Maxwell GM107 28nm GPU
- 1.2 TFLOPs GPGPU @ 45 Watts
- up to 2× SDI outputs
- up to 2× SDI inputs
- Additional input and output types available
This product is not recommended for new designs. If this product is of interest to you please contact WOLF to discuss alternate products to meet your requirements.
The VPX3U-GM107-SDI-2IO (WOLF-0352) is a WOLF Video Processing Unit (VPU) VPX board which includes both WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) and an advanced NVIDIA GM107 GPU. The FGX provides conversion of video data from one standard to another, allowing this board to support four simultaneous I/O, including up to two 3G-SDI inputs and two 3G-SDI outputs. The board also supports RS-170 inputs and outputs to DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI, or DVI.
This board leverages NVIDIA’s latest Maxwell 28nm GPU technology for CUDA processing at 1.2 TFLOPS using only 45 Watts, delivering an incredible power efficiency of 26.7 GFLOPs/Watt.
WOLF’s FGX has direct memory access (DMA) to the GM107 GPU’s memory for GPU processing and complex analysis. By including both the FGX and the GPU on one board WOLF has designed a powerful and flexible solution which eliminates the SBC data rebroadcast traffic jams that commonly occur with a 2-board solution.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
- 4 total independent outputs:
- up to 4× DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI
- up to 2× SDI
- up to 2× DVI-D
- 2× RS-170 input
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- 2 GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- 80 GB/s memory bandwidth
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities:
- 640 CUDA core GPGPU engine
- CUDA Toolkit 7.5, CUDA Compute 5.0
- DirectX 12, OpenCL™ 1.2, OpenGL 4.5
- 2 NVENC hardware H.264 encoders
- 2 PureVideo HD hardware H.264 decoders
- High level of ruggedization
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +71°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- Conduction-cooled or Rugged air-cooled
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VPX 3U form factor: 160×100 mm
- Supported VPX-REDI configurations:
- VPX (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)