- Two HD-SDI or One 3G-SDI video input
- Dedicated H.264 Hardware Compression
- STANAG-4609 KLV Metadata injection
- AMD Radeon E8860 GPU with 6 video outputs
- Operating power as low as 15W
WOLF’s next generation VPX3U-E8860-H264 multi-video graphics module integrates dedicated H.264 hardware compression and an E8860 GPU in a standard 3U VPX form factor.
WOLF’s H.264 video compression engine offers two simultaneous SDI inputs up to HD-SDI resolution (1080p30 / SMPTE-292M) or a single input at 3G-SDI (1080p60 / SMPTE-424M).
Up to two H.264 compressed outputs are streamed over Gigabit Ethernet in MPEG2-TS format encoded in UDP packets. You can stream both inputs simultaneously, or stream one input with two independent compression settings. Additionally, the input can be mirrored as an uncompressed SDI output.
The E8860 module has 2GB onboard GDDR5 memory, with 768 GFLOPs of parallel processing power, making it suited for GPGPU applications.
Hardware configuration options include rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled.
- Output compressed H.264 over Gigabit Ethernet
- 768 GFLOPs SP
- Up to Six Digital video outputs
(DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, TMDS)
- 1 Analog video output (RGBHV)
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities:
OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectCompute 11
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- Max memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- Advanced tunable power management 15 - 45 Watts
- High levels of ruggedization
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- Conduction-cooled: -40° to +85°C
- Air-cooled: 0° to +60°C
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- Windows 7 and Linux drivers
- VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and other RTOS drivers are also available upon request
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)