The VPX3U-E6760-DUAL (WOLF-0206) is a 3U VPX carrier card
integrating single or dual high-performance WOLF modules,
each powered by an AMD E6760 GPU.
Suited for GPGPU applications, the
VPX3U-E6760-DUAL (WOLF-0206) has a high general-purpose GPU
processing capacity, in a 3U form-factor, with a
theoretical peak performance of over 1 TFLOP.
In its default configuration, the VPX3U-E6760-DUAL (WOLF-0206) is capable of a combined six Digital Display Outputs, and full GPGPU processing capability. Alternate configurations exist that allow up to twelve Digital Display Outputs and one RGBHV analog output.
Designed for a conduction-cooled VPX system, and
supporting an Extended Temperature operating range
between -40°C and +85°C, the VPX3U-E6760-DUAL (WOLF-0206) is built
to exceed IPC-610 Class 3, MIL-217, and MIL-810
military certifications. The VPX3U-E6760-DUAL (WOLF-0206) is ideal for
any application that requires military-grade reliability
with high-performance GPGPU processing power.
- Dual AMD™ Radeon™ E6760 GPUs with a combined:
- 12 Independent Digital Display Outputs†
- GPGPU: 1.152 TFLOPs peak theoretical floating-point performance
- RAM: 2GB GDDR 128-bit 800MHz
- Shader Processing Units: 960 (480 per GPU)
- GPU Interface: Up to x16 lanes PCIe 3.0 from each module (effective x32)
- DirectX® 11; OpenGL® 4.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2
- Motion Video Decode: UVD3 for H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 part 2 decoding
- 28nm Process Technology
†Digital Display Interfaces include DVI/TMDS, HDMI, LVDS, or DisplayPort