NVIDIA® Quadro® Pascal™ GP107, 2.3 TFLOPS with 4 Video Outputs
- NVIDIA GP107, 2.3 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- Chip-down rugged design, MIL-STD-810
- 4 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power default: 25W; configurable hard cap from 15 - 50W
The VNX-GP107-VO board uses NVIDIA’s advanced Quadro Pascal 14nm GPU technology. This rugged Pascal-based board includes four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The rugged VNX-GP107-VO modules uses the compact VITA 74 specification which defines an extremely small form factor. This form factor is roughly 50 percent of the weight and 30 percent of the volume compared to a typical 3U VPX.
WOLF VNX Module
This product is currently under consideration by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF to discuss the features and schedule if this product is of interest to you.
- 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 768 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 128-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 96 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x8 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Dimensions: 75mm x 89mm x 19.5mm
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- High-speed 400-pin connector derived from VITA 57 FMC spec
- Uses VPX signal mapping and bus structure
Login to access WOLF datasheets.