WOLF Frame Grabber Extreme, Includes 4 HD-SDI In/Out and Analog
- WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) capture and process engine
- Up to four HD-SDI or two 3G-SDI inputs
- Up to four HD-SDI or two 3G-SDI outputs
- Up to four analog inputs and two analog outputs
- Low operating power, under 7.5W
This versatile capture, process and display module includes WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX), built on Xilinx FPGA hardware. This module accepts multiple simultaneous inputs and can output multiple formats, including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and analog (CVBS, STANAG 3350 or VGA). The module can also accept video sources from a GPU DisplayPort output or from a PCIe DMA stream for real-time conversion to SDI or analog output.
The raw data from each channel can be streamed with sub-frame latency to the host system or to a GPU for storage, analysis, enhancement, encode or display.
The rugged VNX-FGX module uses the compact VITA 74 specification which defines an extremely small form factor. This form factor is roughly 50 percent of the weight and 30 percent of the volume compared to a typical 3U VPX.
WOLF VNX Module
This product is currently under consideration by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF to discuss the features and schedule if this product is of interest to you.
- Analog input formats: 4 CVBS inputs or 2 CVBS and 2 STANAG inputs
- Analog output formats: 2 STANAG 3350 or VGA
- PCIe x4 Gen2 with up to 2.0 GB/s
- Extended product lifespan
- Windows and Linux drivers
- RTOS drivers: VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others available
- Dimensions: 75mm x 89mm x 19.5mm
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- High-speed 400-pin connector derived from VITA 57 FMC spec
- Uses VPX signal mapping and bus structure
Login to access WOLF datasheets.