PMC Module, powered by AMD Radeon™ E4690, 4 Video Outputs
- AMD RadeonTM E4690 GPU, 600 MHz
- x2 digital outputs
- x2 analog outputs
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory, 128-bit, 700MHz
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 10 - 25 W
The PMC-E4690-VO board is designed as a pin-compatible replacement for legacy Radeon 9000 PMC graphics modules. The PMC-E4690-VO can provide 2 digital outputs and 2 analog outputs, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, TMDS, LVDS, SVGA, and TV-Out (Composite or S-Video).
The PMC-E4690-VO module uses the Radeon E4690 GPU’s built-in PCIe-PCI bridge to enable the Radeon E4690 to operate on the PCI bus used by PMC modules.
This card uses standard 64-pin PMC connectors. The conduction-cooled module has an extended operating temperature range, operating between a range of -40°C to +85°C.
WOLF PMC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Digital Outputs: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, LVDS, TMDS
- Analog Outputs: VGA, S-Video, Composite
- Shader Model 4.1
- Shader Processing Units: 320
- Bus Interface: PCI 32-bit 33/66MHz
- GPU Interface: PCIe 2.0 (x2 internally)
- DirectX® 10.1, OpenGL® 3.3
- Full 30-bit Display Pipeline
- Motion Video Decode: H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Rugged conduction-cooled
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
Open the PMC-E4690-VO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.