NVIDIA Ampere 8.25 TFLOPS, 4 DP Out, Chip-Down WOLF Design
- NVIDIA RTXTM GA107, 2560 CUDA cores, 80 Tensor cores, 20 RT cores, peak performance 8.25 TFLOPS*
- Chip-down WOLF design and fabrication meets military and aerospace specifications
- 4 independent DisplayPort outputs
- 8 GB GDDR6 memory, 128 Bit, 192 GB/s max
- Configurable operating power, 25W to 80W
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode.
The WMXM-A2000E-VO module uses a WOLF chip-down design to provide NVIDIA’s advanced Ampere architecture GPU technology in an extremely rugged module, making it an excellent choice for aerospace and defense applications. WOLF designs and manufactures these modules in North America with full component traceability.
These modules are designed and manufactured specifically for use in the harsh environments encountered in military and aerospace applications. They have been designed to pass MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental tests. They have been manufactured to IPC-A-610 CLASS 3 and IPC 6012 CLASS 3 for high reliability electronic products. They are compliant with IPC J-STD-001 soldering standards.
The A2000 GPU is an enormous leap in processing power compared to the previous generation Turing and Pascal GPUs. This rugged Ampere-based module can provide up to 8.25 TFLOPS of CUDA processing, providing up to 103 GFLOPS/Watt. It includes four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provide support resolutions of 4K at 120Hz with 10-bit color depth. It supports PCIe speeds up to Gen4.
WOLF-9476 WMXM Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing support:
- CUDA® Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 80 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen), 34/66 TOPS (dense/sparse)
- 20 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
- GPU with PCIe Gen4 x8 interface
- Windows and Linux drivers
Mechanical/Open Systems Architecture
- Manufactured in NA, full component traceability
- Component derating meets or exceeds NASA and Rome Labs specifications for reliability
- Increased board rigidity due to thicker PCB material
- Hard gold used on connector card edge (30 µin)
- Additional mounting holes to reduce flexing under vibration and shock
- Standard MXM 3.1 connector compliance maintained
- Conformal coating options available (e.g., Parylene, Humiseal, others on request)
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.