NVIDIA Ampere RTX A2000, 4 Video Outputs: DP/HDMI/DVI/VGA, Chip-Down Design
- NVIDIA RTXTM A2000, 2560 CUDA® cores, 80 Tensor cores, 20 RT cores
- Chip-down WOLF design and fabrication meet military and aerospace specifications
- 4 independent video outputs with support for DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, VGA, LVDS
- 8 GB GDDR6 memory, 128 Bit, 192 GB/s max
- Configurable operating power, 26W to 80W
The WMXM-A2000E-VO module uses a WOLF chip-down design to provide NVIDIA’s advanced Ampere architecture GPU technology in an extremely rugged module, making it an excellent choice for aerospace and defense applications. WOLF designs and manufactures these modules in North America with full component traceability.
These modules are designed and manufactured specifically for use in the harsh environments encountered in military and aerospace applications. They have been designed to pass MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental tests. They have been manufactured to IPC-A-610 CLASS 3 and IPC 6012 CLASS 3 for high reliability electronic products. They are compliant with IPC J-STD-001 soldering standards.
The A2000 GPU is an enormous leap in processing power compared to the previous generation Turing and Pascal GPUs. This rugged Ampere-based module can provide up to 8.25 TFLOPS of CUDA processing, providing up to 103 GFLOPS/Watt. It includes four video outputs, which provide support for resolutions of up to 4K at 120Hz with 10-bit color depth. It supports PCIe speeds up to Gen4.
WOLF-9476 WMXM Module
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
Contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services if more extensive modifications are required.
- Up to 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs
- Up to 4 HDMI/DVI video outputs
- Option for one VGA output
- Option for LVDS LTX and LVDS UTX outputs
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing support:
- CUDA® Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 80 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen), 34/66 TOPS (dense/sparse)
- 20 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
- GPU with PCIe Gen4 x8 interface
- Windows and Linux drivers
- NVIDIA Ampere driver support requires the following host CPU: Intel E, S/H/H35 Class, AMD H/HS Class
Mechanical/Open Systems Architecture
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Manufactured in NA, full component traceability
- Component derating meets or exceeds NASA and Rome Labs specifications for reliability
- Increased board rigidity due to thicker PCB material
- Hard gold used on connector card edge (30 µin)
- Additional mounting holes to reduce flexing under vibration and shock
- Standard MXM 3.1 connector compliance maintained
- Conformal coating options available
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.