AMD Radeon E9171 Module with 5 digital outputs, 4K or 5K resolution
- AMD Radeon® 1.25 TFLOPS GPU
- Chip-down rugged design
- 5 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory
- Operating power from 15 - 50W
WOLF’s MXM-E9171-VO board incorporates AMD’s latest 14nm Polaris architecture to provide a significant performance increase compared to the previous generation AMD GPUs, with processing at 1.25 TFLOPS and highly efficient operating power which is dynamically controllable from 15 to MXM-E9171-VO is capable of driving up to five outputs, with up to five 4K displays (4096x2160 @60Hz) or up to two 5K displays (5120x2880 @60Hz). DisplayPort 1.4 is supported, with High Dynamic Range (HDR) video and up to 12 bit color depth.
This board can provide 1.25 TFLOPS of single-precision GPGPU parallel processing capability. AMD GPUs are optimized for OpenCL, the open and cross-platform programming standard. For those with existing CUDA code, AMD’s HIP Tools can be used to port CUDA code to C++, giving developers a way to reuse code that was previously locked to a proprietary hardware.
Windows and Linux drivers are available. Optional RTOS drivers are also available for this board, including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others on request.
WOLF-9196 MXM Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- 5 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- Up to 12-bit color depth
- 5K or 4K at 60Hz
- Support for HDMI 2.0b, single link DVI, dual link DVI
- GPGPU parallel processing:
- Eight compute units, 512 shaders (Stream Processors)
- DirectX® 12, OpenCL™ 2.0, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- AMD’s HIP Tools for NVIDIA® CUDA™ code reuse
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory, width: 128-bit
- Memory clock 1500 MHz, bandwidth: 48 GB/s
- Support for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode, 4K at 60Hz
- PCIe Gen3 x8/x4
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Optional RTOS drivers: VxWorks, others on request
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: MXM 3.1 Type A envelope and outline
- Weight: TBA
- +12V or +5V power source options
Conformal coating options available (e.g., Parylene, Humiseal, others on request)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.