- 768 GFLOPs single-precision peak
- Up to 6 independent displays:
DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, Dual-Link DVI, SVGA
- Advanced power management, enabling dynamic
real-time control as low as 10 Watts
- Long-life support
WOLF’s MXM-E8860-VO (WOLF-0275) graphics module significantly outperforms the previous generation of graphics modules, with a similar thermal design point.
The MXM-E8860-VO (WOLF-0275) is capable of driving up to six displays, comprised of combinations of: up to six DisplayPort 1.2 digital displays, or up to two legacy displays (including HDMI, Dual-Link DVI, or one SVGA); and has excellent GPGPU capabilities with 768 GFLOPS of single-precision parallel processing capability.
This card uses a standard MXM-3.1/3.0 connection, and is available in extended temperature with an operating range between -40°C and +85°C. Utilizing WOLF’s expertise, the
MXM-E8860-VO (WOLF-0275) is rated for MIL-STD-810 shock and vibration, and IPC Class 3 reliability.
For OEM customers, WOLF offers MCOTS and custom design services, guaranteeing the perfect solution.
- MXM-3.1/3.0 Type A
- High levels of ruggedization
Operating temp: -40 to +85°C
- PCIe x16 Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- Max memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- Advanced GPGPU capabilities for parallel processing:
- OpenCL 1.2, DirectCompute 11
- DirectX 11, OpenGL 4
- Windows 7 and Linux (x86) drivers
- VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and other RTOS drivers are also available upon request