Ultra Low-Latency Video Input/Output, Includes 3G/HD-SDI, Analog
- WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) capture and process engine
- Digital Inputs: up to 4x SDI, 3 DP
- Digital Outputs: up to 4x SDI
- Analog: up to 3x CVBS inputs, 3x RGB outputs
- Low operating power, under 9.5W
This versatile MXC capture, process and display module includes WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX), built on Xilinx FPGA hardware. This board accepts multiple simultaneous HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, DP and analog inputs and can convert the video and output multiple HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and analog outputs. The module can also accept video sources from a PCIe DMA stream for real-time conversion to SDI or analog outputs.
The raw data from each channel can be streamed with sub-frame latency to the host system or to a GPU for storage, analysis, enhancement, encode or display.
The WOLF FGX high-performance engine also provides the flexibility required for fast, cost-effective MCOTS customization, allowing the module to be modified to interface with many video standards or system hosts.
WOLF-7080 MXC Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Modifiable for alternate video formats (e.g., STANAG 3350)
- PCIe x4 Gen2 with up to 2.0 GB/s
- Extended product lifespan
- Windows (64-bit) and Linux drivers
- Optional: VxWorks 7 RTOS drivers
- 80x68mm mezzanine module, 400-pin connector
- Manufactured in North America with full component traceability
- Component derating meets or exceeds NASA and Rome Labs specifications for reliability
- ENIG PCB surface plating
- Conformal coating options available (e.g., Parylene, Humiseal, others on request)
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak
Open the MXC2-FGX product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.