Ultra Low-Latency Video Input/Output, Includes 3G/HD-SDI, CVBS
- WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) capture and process engine
- 2x HD-SDI or two 3G-SDI inputs
- 2x analog CVBS inputs
- 4x HD-SDI outputs
- Low operating power, under 7.5W
This versatile MXC capture, process and display module includes WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX), built on Xilinx FPGA hardware. This board accepts multiple simultaneous inputs and can output multiple HD-SDI formats. The module can also accept video sources from a GPU DisplayPort output or from a PCIe DMA stream for real-time conversion to HD-SDI output.
The raw data from each channel can be streamed with sub-frame latency to the host system or to a GPU for storage, analysis, enhancement, encode or display.
The WOLF FGX high-performance engine provides the flexibility required for fast, cost-effective MCOTS customization, allowing the module to be modified to interface with many video standards or system hosts.
WOLF-0308 MXC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- PCIe x4 Gen2 with up to 2.0 GB/s
- Modifiable for alternate camera connections, e.g. STANAG 3350
- Extended product lifespan
- Windows 64-bit, Linux drivers
- Optional: VxWorks RTOS drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- MXC form factor: 85×70mm
- 3U/6U VPX, Baseboard compatible
Open the MXC-FGX-2SDI-2CVBS product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.