AMD Radeon™ E8860, 768 GFLOPs GPGPU with 6 Video Outputs
- AMD Radeon™ E8860 GPU
- 2GB GDDR5 memory
- Up to 6 independent displays
- Compact design for Small Form-Factor systems
- Advanced dynamic power management, as low as 10W
WOLF’s MXC-E8860-VO (WOLF-0273) is capable of driving up to six displays, comprised of combinations of up to six DisplayPort 1.2 digital displays, or up to two legacy displays (including HDMI, Dual-Link DVI, or one SVGA). This board also has excellent GPGPU capabilities with 768 GFLOPS of single-precision parallel processing capability.
WOLF’s MXC rugged compact form-factor mezzanine card is ideally suited for use in VPX carriers, COMExpress baseboards, or in custom systems. The MXC’s unique size and connector arrangement allows two MXC modules to fit on a 3U VPX or four on a 6U VPX. This gives it a size advantage over an MXM card which is limited to one MXM card on a 3U VPX or two on a 6U VPX. The MXC card has also been designed to provide a high level of ruggedization, with an extended operating temperature range and the ability to withstand extreme shock and vibration.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
WOLF-0273 MXC Module
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- Up to 6 independent displays:
DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, Dual-Link DVI, SVGA
- Advanced GPGPU capabilities for parallel processing:
- 768 GFLOPs single-precision peak
- OpenCL 1.2, DirectCompute 11
- DirectX 11, OpenGL 4
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- Max memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and other RTOS drivers are also available upon request
- MXC Small Form-Factor: 85 × 70 mm
- High level of ruggedization:
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
Open the MXC-E8860-VO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.