- Inputs: Two HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M)
or One 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M)
- Outputs: H.264 via Ethernet
- Power Usage: <10W
The WOLF-designed MXC-H.264 (WOLF-0224) is a real-time video input/processing to H.264 encoding module. This conduction-cooled mezzanine card is designed to be used with carrier cards based upon the EuroCard standard such as 3U VPX, or with standalone carrier boards like WOLF’s MXC-H264-CARRIER (available separately).
Absolutely no software or operating system is required for the MXC-H.264 (WOLF-0224) module to operate. WOLF will pre-configure the module to your desired settings and the module will encode the input and transmit a compressed video stream over Ethernet UDP. For dynamic or after-purchase configuration changes, you can use the provided Linux or Windows SOCKET application.
The MXC-H.264 (WOLF-0224) is an extended temperature module, operating between a range of -40°C and +85°C, and is ideal for Industrial, Medical, Aerospace and Defense customers.
The MXC architecture is an advancement in industrial video graphic modules. MXC offers superior connectivity, with 500 pins dedicated to specific video I/O requirements, allowing for inter-compatibility between modules.
- Form Factor: MXC (85×70mm)
- Extended operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Internal Thermal Sensor
- Output via Ethernet 10/100/1000
- No Operating System necessary
- No software necessary for encoding
- Optional configuration changes via UDP interface
Optional Video Processing Configuration
- H.264 Level 5.1 Encoding
- Adaptive Contrast Enhancement
- Adaptive Edge Enhancement
- Noise Reduction
- Color Management