- NVIDIA® Maxwell GM107 28nm GPU
- 1,198 GFLOPs (32-bit single precision)
- Power usage 20 to 45 Watts, 26.6 GFLOPS/Watt
- MXC Type A small form factor board with a high density 500-pin connector
WOLF’s MXC-GM107-VO board leverages NVIDIA’s Maxwell 28nm GPU technology for CUDA processing at 26.6 GFLOPS per Watt. This high performance per watt makes it a compelling solution for the aerospace and defense market.
This board can drive multiple simultaneous outputs, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, and RGBVH.
WOLF's MXC card design provides distinct benefits. The MXC's unique size and connector arrangement allows two MXC modules to fit on a 3U VPX or four on a 6U VPX. This gives it a size advantage over an MXM card which is limited to one MXM card on a 3U VPX or two on a 6U VPX. The MXC card has also been designed to provide a high level of ruggedization, with an extended operating temperature range and the ability to withstand extreme shock and vibration.
For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
- Up to 4 simultaneous digital outputs:
- up to 4 DisplayPort
- up to 2 HDMI
- up to 1 Single Link DVI
- Maximum resolution 3840x2160 (UHD)
- 1 analog video output (RGBHV)
- Maximum resolution 2048x1536
- 2 GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit interface width
- 80 GB/s memory bandwidth
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities:
- 640 CUDA core GPGPU Engine
- CUDA Toolkit 7.5, CUDA Compute 5.0
- OpenCL™ 1.2, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- NVENC/NVDEC H.264 hardware accelerated encoding and decoding
- High level of ruggedization:
- MIL-STD-810, IPC 6012 Class-3
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature
- 40g, 11ms shock
- 0.2g²/Hz@ 5 - 2000Hz vibration
- Windows and Linux support