SBC Module with 4 integrated Xavier NX modules for HPEC and AI Processing
- Four NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX modules
- Gigabit Ethernet switch and PCIe Gen3 switch
- Four DisplayPort outputs, 2 front & 2 rear
- up to 1TB of NVMe on-module storage
- Module power: 95W
The VPX6U-XAVIER-4NX module includes four NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX systems on modules (SOMs) for high performance embedded compute (HPEC) and AI processing in a rugged module suitable for use in harsh environments. This module is ideal for applications that have multiple types of data that can be processed in parallel, each on its own discrete Xavier NX module. The architecture enables independent module processing autonomy so that a failure in a single module would not result in a complete loss of useable output.
The Xavier NX SOMs include an integrated Volta GPU, with CUDA cores, Tensor cores that provide the module with the underlying architecture required for an efficient AI inference engine, and additional accelerator circuits for deep learning inference, machine vision, audio processing, and encoding/decoding. The module can achieve up to 21 TOPS (INT8) of deep learning inference computing.
The module supports video muxing, USB muxing and UART muxing. A PCIe Gen3 switch and a Gigabit Ethernet switch provides data connectivity. System management using IPMI Tier 2 is included.
This module includes a rugged Air Flow Through cooling solution. Conduction cooled and air cooled solutions are also available on request.
6U VPX Air Flow Through module which includes multiple integrated Xavier NX modules
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
Xavier NX Features
- 384 CUDA Cores and 48 Tensor Cores per NX
- Memory: 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x DRAM per NX
- 2x NVDLA and 2x PVA accelerator engines per NX
- 2x NVENC and 2x NVDEC for video encoding and decoding up to 4K-UHD resolution per NX
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM 64-bit per NX
- 16GB eMMC 5.1 per NX
- 4x DisplayPort 1.2a up to 4K-UHD, 2 front and 2 rear
- Video muxing for video from NX modules 2 to 4
- USB ports with support for USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gb/s) and USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mb/s) with USB muxing
- UART support with UART muxing
Connectivity / System Management
- On-board IPMI Tier 2 controller for system management
- Configurable PCIe Gen3 switch
- Gigabit Ethernet switch, 1x 1000BASE-T,
- 2x 1000BASE-KX
- Standalone operation or connect to Windows, Linux, or ARM root complex
Mechanical / Open Systems Architecture
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air flow through with options for conduction cooled or air cooled
- Operating temperature: conduction cooled -40° to +85°C, air cooled and air flow through -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction cooled, 30G peak for air cooled
- Dimensions: 1.5" pitch for Air Flow Through, 1" for Air cooled or Conduction cooled
- Weight (approximately): TBD
- SOSA Aligned payload profile 10.6.3
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.