Single or Dual NVIDIA Tesla M6, HPC Mode and GRID vGPU
- Single or Dual NVIDIA Tesla Maxwell-2 M6 (GM204) 28nm GPU
- Per GPU: 2.9 TFLOPS, 1536 CUDA Cores
- High Performance Compute (HPC) mode
- NVIDIA GRID™ vGPU virtualization
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 80 – 225W
WOLF’s VPX3U‑TESLA-M6 board leverages single or dual NVIDIA® Tesla® Maxwell-2 28nm GPU technology, bringing extreme high performance and GRIDTM virtualization technology to a ruggedized embedded platform.
NVIDIA GRID is the industry’s most advanced technology for sharing true virtual GPU (GRID™ vGPU) hardware acceleration between multiple users. This technology ensures complete application compatibility, which means features and experience are the same as they would be on a physical device.
The NVIDIA High Performance Compute (HPC) mode makes this board especially suitable for use as an advanced GPGPU compute engine, and is only available on the Tesla M6 and M60. When the board is in HPC mode it exposes an 8GB base address register (BAR) for direct access to the framebuffer from the CPU and other PCIe devices.
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- 8 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA technology
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) to protect against memory errors
- Power Brake PWRBRK# Emergency Power Reduction fail-safe
- Memory width: 256-bit to each GPU
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 147.2 GB/s to each GPU
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX6U-TESLA-M6 datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.