Dual NVIDIA Quadro Turing, 22 TFLOPS, 768 Tensor Cores, 8 Video Outputs
- Two NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU104 with 22 TFLOPS*, 6144 CUDA Cores, 768 Tensor Cores, 96 RT Cores
- 32 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 448 GB/s
- Up to 8 DP++ outputs, support for HDMI and DVI
- Module power: 100-300W
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
The VPX6U-RTX5000E-DUAL-VO module includes two NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX5000 embedded GPUs in a rugged 6U VPX module. The RTX5000 includes CUDA cores for parallel processing, Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference and ray tracing cores for superior rendering speeds.
Getting data into and out of the module is an important consideration for this high-speed GPU. Support for GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation’s GDDR5 memory.
The Turing GPU with its Tensor cores provides this module with the underlying architecture required for an efficient AI inference engine. Intended to work in conjunction with TensorRT, CUDA and CuDNN, the Turing Tensor Core design adds INT8 and INT4 matrix operations, while continuing to support FP16 for higher precision workloads.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency pipeline from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-2348 6U VPX Module
Contact WOLF to discuss Early Access Units for this COTS product.
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
MCOTS and custom design services are available if more extensive modifications are required.
- Eight DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- HDMI and DVI options
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- 6144 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 768 Turing Cores for advanced AI inference
- 32 GB GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation of GDDR5 memory, up to 448 GB/s to each GPU
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
- PCI Express Gen3 x16 with configurable PCIe switch
- Daisy Chain and NTB Options Available
- NVLink® 2.0 x8 high-speed GPU interconnect option; provides 25 GB/sec peak bandwidth per direction between two GPUs (50 GB/sec bidirectional)
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction-cooled or Air-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 233mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: To be Announced
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned options
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.