Single or Dual NVIDIA Quadro M5000SE with up to 8 Video Outputs
- NVIDIA Maxwell-2 Quadro GM204, 3 TFLOPS per GPU
- 4 independent outputs per GPU
- 8 GB GDDR5 memory per GPU with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Highly configurable PCIe interface
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 55 – 225W
WOLF’s VPX6U-QUADRO-M5000SE (WOLF-0297) boards include single or dual high-performance NVIDIA® Quadro® GPU processors in a rugged, reliable product.
The board uses NVIDIA’s Maxwell-2 28nm GPU technology, and each GPU can drive up to four video display outputs. The board can also be used as a CUDA compute engine providing high data throughput for computations that benefit from advanced parallel processing.
The board implements PCIe x16 Gen3, with a flexible, highly configurable PCIe interface enabling a broad range of bridge link configurations.
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- Up to 4 simultaneous video outputs per GPU:
- 2 DisplayPort (or 1 DP and 1 HDMI), 1 DVI and 1 VGA on rear (per GPU)
- 2 DisplayPort on front for air-cooled configurations (per GPU)
- Additional custom output configurations are available
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing:
- 1536 CUDA® cores per GPU
- CUDA Toolkit 9
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Memory width: 256-bit to each GPU
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 147.2 GB/s to each GPU
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX6U-QUADRO-M5000SE datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.