Triple NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP104, 26 TFLOPS, 12 Video Outputs
- Triple NVIDIA GP104, 26 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- Chip-down WOLF design and fabrication meets military and aerospace specifications
- 12 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 48 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 160 – 360W
The VPX6U-P5200E-TRIO-VO board uses three advanced NVIDIA® Quadro® PascalTM 16nm GPUs. This rugged Pascal-based board includes twelve DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The board implements PCIe x16 Gen3, with a flexible, highly configurable PCIe interface, supporting a variety of OpenVPX profiles and enabling a broad range of bridge link configurations.
The rugged VPX6U-P5200E-TRIO-VO board includes air-cooled and conduction cooled options. For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
WOLF-2148 6U VPX Module
This product is currently under consideration by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF to discuss the features and schedule if this product is of interest to you.
- Up to 12 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 7680 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 256-bit to each GPU
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 243 GB/s to each GPU
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX6U-P5200E-TRIO-VO datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.