Dual NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP104, 17.4 TFLOPS, 8 Video Outputs
- Dual NVIDIA GP104, 17.4 TFLOPS GPGPU Engine
- Chip-down WOLF design and fabrication meets military and aerospace specifications
- 8 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 32 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 100 – 260W
The VPX6U-P5200E-DUAL-VO board uses two advanced NVIDIA® Quadro® PascalTM 16nm GPUs. This rugged Pascal-based board includes eight DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The board implements PCIe x16 Gen3, with a flexible, highly configurable PCIe interface, supporting a variety of OpenVPX profiles and enabling a broad range of bridge link configurations.
The rugged VPX6U-P5200E-DUAL-VO board includes air-cooled and conduction cooled options. For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
WOLF-2118 6U VPX Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Up to 8 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 5120 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 256-bit to each GPU
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 243 GB/s to each GPU
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX6U-P5200E-DUAL-VO datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.