Dual AMD Radeon E9171 Module with 10 digital outputs, 4K or 5K resolution
- Two AMD Radeon 1.25 TFLOPS GPUs
- Chip-down rugged design
- 10 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 8 GB GDDR5 memory
- Operating power from 30 - 80W
WOLF’s VPX6U-E9171-DUAL-VO board incorporates AMD’s latest 14nm Polaris architecture to provide a significant performance increase compared to the previous generation AMD GPUs, with each GPU providing processing at 1.25 TFLOPS and highly efficient operating power which is dynamically controllable from 15 to 40 Watts.
The VPX6U-E9171-DUAL-VO is capable of driving up to ten outputs, with up to ten 4K displays (4096x2160 @60Hz) or up to four 5K displays (5120x2880 @60Hz). DisplayPort 1.4 is supported, with High Dynamic Range (HDR) video and up to 12 bit color depth.
This board can provide 2.5 TFLOPS of single-precision GPGPU parallel processing capability. AMD GPUs are optimized for OpenCL, the open and cross-platform programming standard. For those with existing CUDA code, AMD’s HIP Tools can be used to port CUDA code to C++, giving developers a way to reuse code that was previously locked to a proprietary hardware.
Optional RTOS drivers are available for this board, including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others on request. Windows and Linux drivers are also available.
WOLF-2198 6U VPX Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- 10 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- Up to 12-bit color depth
- 5K or 4K at 60Hz
- Support for HDMI 2.0b, single link DVI, dual link DVI
- GPGPU parallel processing:
- 16 compute units, 1024 shaders (Stream Processors)
- DirectX® 12, OpenCL™ 2.0, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- AMD’s HIP Tools for NVIDIA® CUDA™ code reuse
- 8 GB GDDR5 memory, width: 128-bit
- Memory clock 1500 MHz, bandwidth: 48 GB/s per GPU
- Support for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode, 4K at 60Hz
- PCIe Gen3 x16/x8/x4
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Optional RTOS drivers: VxWorks, others on request
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction-cooled or Air-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 233mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: with default conduction-cooled plates: TBD; with default air-cooled plates: TBD
- +12V or +5V power source options
- ANSI/VITA 48 (VPX REDI), 65 (OpenVPX)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.