Dual AMD Radeon E8860 Module with 12 digital outputs, 2 VGA outputs
- Dual AMD Radeon 768 GFLOPS GPUs
- Chip-down rugged design
- 12 independent DisplayPort 1.2 outputs
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory
- Operating power from 80 - 125W
WOLF’s VPX6U-E8860-DUAL-VO board incorporates AMD’s Radeon® GPUs, with each GPU providing processing at 768 GFLOPS and highly efficient operating power which is dynamically controllable.
The VPX6U-E8660-DUAL-VO is capable of driving up to 14 outputs, with up to twelve digital displays and up to two VGA displays. DisplayPort 1.2 is supported, with support for HBR2 lanes providing up to 21.6 Gbps per DP channel.
This board can provide 1.5 TFLOPS of single-precision GPGPU parallel processing capability. AMD GPUs are optimized for OpenCL, the open and cross-platform programming standard. For those with existing CUDA code, AMD’s HIP Tools can be used to port CUDA code to C++, giving developers a way to reuse code that was previously locked to a proprietary hardware.
Optional RTOS drivers are available for this board, including VxWorks, Integrity, LynxOS, and others on request. Windows and Linux drivers are also available.
WOLF-2118 6U VPX Module
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- Support for HDMI 1.4, single link DVI, dual link DVI
- Two VGA displays
- GPGPU parallel processing:
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectCompute 11
- DirectX® 11.1, OpenGL 4.2
- AMD’s HIP Tools for NVIDIA® CUDA™ code reuse
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory, width: 128-bit
- Memory bandwidth: 64 GB/s per GPU
- Support for AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe Gen3 x16/x8/x4
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Optional RTOS drivers: VxWorks, others on request
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction-cooled or Air-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 30G peak for air-cooled, 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 233mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: with default conduction-cooled plates: TBD; with default air-cooled plates: TBD
- +12V or +5V power source options
- ANSI/VITA 48 (VPX REDI), 65 (OpenVPX)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.