Dual NVIDIA Ada, 19456 CUDA Cores, 608 Tensor Cores, 8 DisplayPort Outputs
- Two NVIDIA RTX™ 5000 (AD103) GPUs, each with 9728 CUDA Cores, 304 Tensor Cores, 76 RT Cores
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory per GPU
- Up to 8 DisplayPort outputs, options for HDMI
- Module power: 150W to 280W, configurable
The VPX6U-AD5000E-DUAL-VO module includes two NVIDIA RTX™ 5000 Ada embedded GPUs and a PCIe Gen4 switch in a rugged 6U VPX module. The NVIDIA RTX5000 embedded GPU provides advanced processing capabilities for high performance embedded computing (HPEC) and artificial intelligence (AI) data processing.
The NVIDIA Ada architecture includes CUDA cores for HPEC, 4th generation Tensor cores for AI and data science computations, and 3rd generation Ray Tracing (RT) cores for visually accurate rendering. The Ada GPU uses a new TSMC 4N NVIDIA Custom Manufacturing Process which to increased efficiency. The denser Ada GPUs have more CUDA and Tensor cores operating at higher clock frequencies at the same power, delivering significantly more performance per watt compared to the previous generation GPUs. For example, the RTX5000 Ada GPU can achieve up to four times the GFLOPS/W compared to the RTX5000 Turing GPU used in the WOLF-2348.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-2538 6U VPX Module
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
Contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services if more extensive modifications are required.
- Ada GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 12, CUDA Compute capability 8.9
- CUDA-X AI and CUDA-X HPEC libraires
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 304 Tensor Cores (4th Gen) per GPU
- 76 Ray Tracing cores (3rd Gen) per GPU
- NVENC (8th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
Connectivity / System Management
- IPMI system management
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA support
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Windows and Linux drivers
- NVIDIA driver support requires the following host CPU: Intel H/HX/P/PX/S Class, AMD H/HS Class
Mechanical / Open Systems Architecture
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled or Air cooled
- Operating temperature: conduction cooled -40° to +85°C, air cooled -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction cooled, 30G peak for air cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 233mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): 2.0 kg
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned profile support 10.6.4
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.