NVIDIA Ampere 35 TFLOPS, 320 Tensor Cores, 8 DP Out
- Dual NVIDIA RTX™ GA104 GPU each with 17.7 TFLOPS FP32 peak performance*, 5888 CUDA Cores, 184 Tensor Cores, 46 RT Cores, 4 DP outputs
- 32 GB GDDR6 with two 256-bit, 512 GB/s interfaces
- PCIe x16 Gen4 with a configurable PCIe switch
- Module power: 140-300W, configurable
*Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
The VPX6U-A4500E-DUAL-VO module includes two NVIDIA® RTX™ A4500 embedded GPUs in a rugged 6U VPX module. Built on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture this GPU includes CUDA cores for HPEC and Tensor cores for dedicated AI inference. This module also includes a configurable PCIe Gen4 switch.
The NVIDIA Ampere architecture has introduced many significant improvements to the performance and efficiency of the GPU, with more flexible CUDA FP32/INT core use, more efficient third generation Tensor cores, and second generation RT cores. The Ampere GPU fabrication uses an 8nm manufacturing processing providing significant power improvements which, along with other Ampere architecture improvements, can provide up to 154 GFLOPS/W, providing almost twice the performance per slot compared to the previous Turing generation’s 86 GFLOPS/W or the Pascal generation’s 62 GFLOPS/W.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the SoC die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-2448 6U VPX Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- Eight simultaneous DisplayPort 1.4 outputs:
- 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- HDMI and DVI options
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 368 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen)
- 92 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
Connectivity / System Management
- GPU with PCIe x16 Gen4 interface
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Daisy Chain and NTB options
- Windows and Linux drivers
- On-board IPMI controller for system management
Mechanical / Open Systems Architecture
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled or Air cooled
- Operating temperature: conduction cooled -40° to +85°C, air cooled -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction cooled, 30G peak for air cooled
- Dimensions: 233mm x 233mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: TBD
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned options with depopulated P3 and P6 or support for the legacy payload slot profile
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.