NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial, ConnectX-6, Video I/O, SBC Profile
- Embedded Volta GPU with 512 CUDA cores & 64 Tensor cores
- Embedded 8-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM64 CPU, 2.26GHz
- 32 GB LPDDR4 256-bit memory with up to 137 GB/s
- ConnectX-6, up to 100GbE Ethernet, PCIe Gen4
- SDI inputs/outputs, DP outputs, Analog outputs
- Module power: configurable from 50W - 90W
The VPX3U-XAVIER-CX6-SBC module provides the data processing capability needed for a variety of HPC tasks such as sensor data processing, machine vision, and other C4ISR tasks. This autonomous SOSA aligned module includes an NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial, an NVIDIA ConnectX¬ 6 SmartNIC, and a WOLF FGX which provides support for video formats that are not native to the Xavier SoC.
The NVIDIA Xavier’s embedded Volta GPU provides the CUDA cores and Tensor cores for data processing, deep learning inference, machine vision, audio processing and video encoding/decoding. The 512 CUDA cores provides 1.4 TFLOPS for processing, while the 64 Tensor cores provides the underlying architecture required for an efficient inference engine which can achieve up to 20 TOPS (INT8) of deep learning inference computing. The Xavier Industrial model also includes new safety, reliability, and security features.
The NVIDIA ConnectX-6 SmartNIC provides secure, high-speed network data transfer and a configurable PCIe Gen4 switch. ConnectX-6 is ideal to meet the data transfer requirements for tasks such as sensor data processing and other C4ISR tasks. The ConnectX-6 also provides support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) and support for NVIDIA GPUDirect, enabling the fastest method for transferring data across the network to the GPU.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the SoC die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-12T0 3U VPX Module
This product is currently undergoing development and/or verification by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF for the latest update on product availabilty or to discuss your MCOTS requirements.
- 2x Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) engines for inference operations, 10 TOPS (Int8)
- 2x Vision Accelerator engines for 7-way VLIW Vision Processor, 1.7 TOPS Int8
- Dedicated programmable audio processor
- 2x HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Volta NVENC and NVDEC with up to 4K-UHD encode resolution
- 1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- CUDA® 10, OpenGL® 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- Flash Storage: 64 GB eMMC 5.1 with support for ECC
- USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mb/s); optional front panel port
Connectivity / System Management
- Storage: NVMe 1TB
- PCI Express Gen4 x4 or x8
- Backplane Ethernet with 10/40/100 GBASE-KR4 and 10GBASE-KR data planes; supports GPUDirect RDMA
- Block-level hardware encryption and the use of dedicated encryption keys per user
- Switching is offloaded from the CPU and run on the ConnectX hardware with NVIDIA ASAP2 technology
- On-board IPMI controller for system management
- Windows, Linux or ARM root complex
Mechanical / Open Systems Architecture
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: To be Announced
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned SBC slot profile 14.2.16
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.